07 November 2010

The People Have Spoken, part V



Reader Shannon (NMSNSS) comes to us from LA, and I don't mean Los Angeles. How she ended up here is a mystery, but we're glad for the feedback and until we have more readers than time to respond to their comments we will continue to feature hers. She wrote a whole funny post on chicken strips, and the only thing I have to add is that she refers to the carefully chosen words I used as:

blah blah blah blah chicken strips

That's clearly wrong, because what my post actually says is:
blah blah chicken strips blah blah blah

Sheesh.

---------------
Bad news is that corporate is cracking down on internet usage at the office. I used to like to post an update at lunch or in the evening but it looks like all internet traffic is now a Serious Issue, so I'll be posting only early or late henceforth. Minor hassle but I'll do what I can to keep the magic happening. In my pants. Wait, what?



What does Glasvegas have to do with any of this? Nothing. Sweet jam though.

1 comment:

Shannon Green said...

Yeah, sorry about the careless misquote. My bad. I must have been so overwhelmed by your impressive vocabulary that I fudged a little to hide my own inadequacies.

Not that you would know anything about that. Mr. Magic Pants.

NMSNSS