02 April 2007

probably not going to make it to the 20 year reunion...

it's been kind of a slow week in case-land. there was that whole business w/ the IRS (still unresolved, if you must know), plus chores and house and blah. It happens to people. into each life some rain must fall, etc. and so forth.

Then I get an email from a good friend about a guy that flunked out of his fancy-pants high school, only to enroll at my high school. Back in the day Ronnie was well-known around my high school for a) being good at basketball; b) being funny; c) scoring beers at the local quickie mart because he never got carded. Times have changed. You can Google the (in)famous Ronnie Ledesma yourself, but I'll save you the trouble and give you some highlights right here:
I can't make this stuff up.

More info: Ronnie's dad was a police officer. For real. What's really bugging me is that this happened two months ago and I just heard about it today. Can I set some kind of alert for when Ronnie's rap sheet gets longer?

More superbness: In addition to the several charges pending for the recent arrest, "Ledesma also is being held on three outstanding warrants in Placer County for domestic violence and one for burglary."

He's a long shot to make the 20 year reunion, then.

No comments: