22 March 2007

joined a book club, but i'm not sure if I'll go

i joined a book club on meetup.com. I like to read, and presumably it would be interesting to meet other people with a similar interest. Or something. So I joined a book club. When you join, you can see other members of the club, learn more about them and the group, etc. An example description of one of the guys on the list of "new members":

"Am very good at Ms. Pac Man, know the difference between Monet and Manet, do yoga, enjoy social-poli-econ discussions, love adventure travel, like live stage, was caught reading a book in a cafe, eat healthy, love to do things, pass GO! Collect $200."

awesome. looking forward to meeting you. Because I like to go to the gym a lot, practice guitar, play video games, and read books. so we kind of have a lot in common. maybe you can do a dramatic reading of your poetry for me. with some interpretive dance.

next book club meeting is in April. RSVP now.

No comments: