04 January 2016

What's Good?


Welcome to 2016! It's been a busy year so far but not much to report in the way of humorous anecdotes aside from this one: made a rare (for me) visit to the bars over the weekend with some of my peeps. Ran into some local barfly type of girls, as you do, so we chatted with them for a bit (as one does).

The talk turned to recreational drug use, as it sometimes does when talking to that kind of girl in that kind of bar, and one of the girls looked at me and said, "You don't look like somebody that does drugs - you look like somebody that does [thinks about it for a second] protein."

I'm not even sure what that means, but I laughed. And besides: she's not wrong. In the end they had to look elsewhere to find what they were looking for. I give them credit for being honest about it.

No comments: