20 November 2012

Weddings and updates


Went to a swanky wedding in San Francisco over the weekend. The view from my hotel room was pretty good, as these things go. That's it on the right. My room was on the corner of Powell and California streets, both of which have cable cars that ring bells as they enter the intersection. The sweet music of cable car bells was cool. At least until Sunday morning, when they worked in concert with my hangover to alert me to the fact that I should probably never drink Maker's Mark again. Ever.

On the update front for Sweet Baby Princess (taking sun in the driveway): She is in still the sweetest baby princess ever. We took her to the vet and they said that she was "the friendliest dog they had ever met", which, of course. I took her for a hike yesterday and she's one of the only dogs you can let run around because she is friendly with people and shy with other dogs.

She was a dinosaur for halloween. Puppy loves halloween because so many happy kids come to the door. She wants to greet everyone with love but sometimes she knocks the toddlers over so it was my job to make sure that doesn't happen. I did really well. Except for that one kid. Oh well. He got an extra candy bar. And he should know better than to try and wrestle a dinosaur.

No comments: