23 November 2012

Giving thanks

When you wear them with a suit they're called "braces", not suspenders
Bit late, but: Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope yours was good, and that if you felt thankful you are able to stretch that feeling through the rest of this weekend, this next week, and beyond. Something to work towards, anyway.

My own experience was okay. Sweet Baby Princess had a medical setback so it put a damper on things. That is a developing situation so we'll see how it goes. I will post any updates in this space as they become available.

Fun picture to share. That's yours truly on the right, sitting in with the groom (middle) and best man from this past weekends wedding. The best man had to wear a rented tuxedo / shoes / vest / shirt, which is never ideal. I own a tux so I was happy for the chance to class it up a little, though I dressed the tux down with a regular tie. You don't care.

No comments: