26 September 2012

Special day(?)

Long time friend of the blog Lindz had a birthday today. She loathes her birthdays so I always make sure to rub it in send her good wishes. I still think she is 3 years younger than she is because for the first several years I knew her she never celebrated a birthday. I only found out after I called her at home one year on 26 September and her mom gave her up.
Anyway, special day today. So far it's not going all that well. She says:

-------------------------------
then because i am the worst person on the planet, i got mad because
someone sent me flowers to work and I HATE THAT. and when i complained
about it to dan [Ed. her husband], it turns out it was him, so now he is mad at me and i
am a total bitch, i said it was not that i did not appreciate it, but it is just embarrassing
because now i have to walk past tons of people with the flowers and in
the 12 years that i have known him, he never once sent them to me so i
thought it was my mom.
-----------------------------

It's only funny because it's happening to someone else. But it's still funny. 

No comments: