26 June 2012

You're doing it wrong

Equinox is running a promotion where you get a 'badge' if you go to the gym a certain number of times during the summer. You 'activate' the badge thing and then you can display it on twitter and lamebook. OMG I know! So awesome!

In other words, you get to show off how many times you went to the gym and also promote the gym at the same time. Which is cool if you're a titanic douchebag. To reinforce the d-baggery, the badges have tags. Level 1 is 'Baller'. Then you get upgraded to "Player". I don't know what the next one is but I promise to post it as soon as I reach that lofty goal.

Anyway, I went to the gym 10 times and got a badge. I hope you're as impressed with me as I am. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Affiliate Trading has honestly surprised me with the responsiveness. I was approved immediately and someone called me to help kick off my campaigns in less than 2 hours. I've been waiting for more than 3 weeks on some other networks just to get access..... Sign Up Now! http://network.affiliatetrading.net/signup_affiliate/10881

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

You can sign up to work with them here: Sign Up To Affiliate Trading