07 June 2012

You have the right to remain stupid

Courtesy Mother Jones, see link below for more
Lots of hot air being kicked around by the Republican(t) party, as per usual. Your freedoms are at stake, American freedom, land of the free, blah blah blah. This has been going on since Obama was elected and I think it's partly racially motivated. Republicans are doing everything they can to make Obama seem foreign and 'other', because the 'other' is unknown and scary. But I digress...

It's impressive that passing a law that requires everyone to get health insurance is an impact on your 'freedoms'. I guess in some small ways it is but I don't see why people get so worked up about it.* G.W. Bush cut taxes for the rich, invaded a sovereign nation under false pretenses and simultaneously curtailed the rights of the Amurrican people (typing the words 'Patriot Act' makes me physically sick) and where was the freedom-loving public then? Too busy exercising their freedoms, no doubt. Obama wants to give the poor access to decent medical care and they're all aflutter. It's UNAMERICAN! We need to go back to the original constitution and respect what the founders intended! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

What's wrong with wanting to help poor people? Most would agree that it is a good idea if poor people can get a decent education and health care but no one wants to actually pay. Especially the people that can afford it.

As for relying on the constitution, when it was drafted the framers made slaves 3/5ths of a person and slavery legal. And women couldn't vote. And there was no income tax. And no cellphones. Or internet. Or videogames (FML, right????!!!). So let's be clear about this right now: anyone who starts a conversation about 'what the founders intended' is either an idiot or an asshole or both. No exceptions. If they make some kind of qualifying statement about how the framers were 'men of their time' and they would make different decisions now then I say, you fucking idiot,  great, we are 'people of our time' and we're making better decisions now. That's called progress.

* That the health care system is completely broken in this country is well known. It gets another post.

Mother Jones charts of income inequality:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/02/income-inequality-in-america-chart-graph

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your understanding and I think this is a useful article promises to us. Those who work in the marketing industry.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I have worked in this industry for over 5 years and I have some experience to share with you here. You can do a lot of money like me now. Each month I can make more than $ 10,000 and I really like this job. I have worked for large networks, such as Content Locking BLAM Ads, Affiliate Cash Pile, NDemand Affiliates, Above All Offers, EWA Private Network, PeerFly, MaxBounty, Affiliate Trading, Dandingo ..... All these networks are very good. But I really like Affiliate Trading, because this network have a lot of good Offers, high conversion and they always pay on time. Affiliate Trading always have new campaigns every month and I really like this. Each month I earn from this network of more than $ 6,000 and I am trying to create a larger number in 2012. If you are interested in this network, you can see them here:

Here: Affiliate Trading


You can sign up to work with them here: Sign Up To Affiliate Trading

John said...

I have been with many networks in my time, and I can honestly say that Affiliate TRading is far more professional than the rest in almost every aspect. Since the beginning these guys have done nothing but take care of me, show me how to improve my EPC, and make sure that I have been paid on time every time. I wanna give a big thanks to everyone at Affiliate TRading, you guys are incredible.

Affiliate TRading Network Affiliate TRading Network

Anonymous said...

This is my first review ever. I am a full time affiliate and have worked with many of the big affiliate networks but Affiliate Trading is by favorite by far. For all of the reasons that others have listed and the simple fact that they treat you like a partner.

By far the best in this industry.

Great support
Great offers
Great AMs
Great Payouts
the list goes on...