20 April 2012

Moving: out, on, whatever

Why no updates for so long? Well it's been a very busy time over here. Not that you care. Hot on the heels of getting the girl moved I packed up my stuff and moved, too. Back to Costa Mesa, if you must know. My 2+ years of exile in San Clemente are over. I should have moved a while ago but it took me time to find a place and also I wanted to find a place for the girl first. One thing at a time. Anyway, I will send you my new address as soon as I fill out a change of address form. Should hit your inbox some time next week.

Epic sloth photobomb comes courtesy the internet. Sloths are awesome. It's a living bug carpet. Sometimes moss grows on them. Of course it looks like he's perpetually stoned smiling. You would too if all you did was eat and nap.They have fossils of sloths that are over 6 feet tall. (There's a particularly good one at the La Brea tar pits.) Never mind the dinosaurs, let's bring one of those things back to life. It would be like hanging out with a bear that just raided a honey-laden marijuana dispensary.

No comments: