11 April 2012

I don't know either

As of this writing this song has ~11,300 views on the tube of yous. It's a G-damn travesty, if you'll pardon my French (and you likely will, or you wouldn't be here). It was released in 2006 but this version was uploaded in 2010.

Anyway, it's follows a musical strategy I find very effective, e.g.: find a good melody, wear it out. Works for me in dance music, works here just as well.

Now please go load test your speakers.





And Also: Welcome back Mrs. Green! We (note use of majestic plural there) were well pleased to see a comment from one of our long-absent readership. Probably she decided to take a break from making people depressed by crushing them mercilessly at Words With Friends and visit the blogspace. It's the little things.

1 comment:

Shannon Green said...

Yeah, I beat everybody and got bored so I'm back to slumming it. :)

I read a lot more than I comment.