19 January 2012

Well allow me to retort

Comments from the readership:

Anonymous, in responding to my post about the flooding going on outside of Eugene, Oregon, says:
consider a 3rd satellite dish next Christmas. I heard an array really boosts reception

To which I reply:
I think they have one dish for TV and one for the internet. No cable in the rural area where they live. You take this stuff for granted when you live in the big suburb.

And from Sweet Katie, regarding the news of my 20th high school reunion:
Hi! Just thought you should know about it... thank god I didn't kill you with the announcement!

Me:
I was (mostly) kidding. Since I log in to facebook to post pictures of motorcycle stuff I'm not really affected. I'm glad to be kept informed. I think you should go and then tell me all about it.

In related news, The Girl has started to put together an outfit for me to wear to the reunion.
This was her initial suggestion:
http://www.gilt.com/sale/men/burkman-bros-276/product/67254388

It's still available in every size. How unexpected. I'm holding out until it goes on final sale.

No comments: