08 October 2010

Decision: Made

In a nice change from what has been the Shittiest Week Ever, I got to visit with my friend Steve and his lovely daughter Madeleine (pictured). She's in the argument for Cutest Kid in America, which is good, because her sister (not pictured) is also in the argument. Steve had the good sense to marry up, so they get their looks from their mother.

For those of you waiting on pins and needles re: What the fuck am I going to be for Halloween? - Wait no more. I decided to be the "Adult Beer Guy", which is sort of an octoberfest / liederhosen / alpine deal. I opted for this getup because it's about average in terms of douche level, but should be reasonably comfortable. Those velour shorts are looking wonderfully textured and polyester. Very slimming. You can't ask for more than that. At least not for $60.

No comments: