01 June 2009

I guess it's cool if you're into that


UCSB was a good place to go to school in the early 90's (when I got there). By the time I graduated it was much harder to get into and not nearly as much fun. A more studious student body meant more students doing unorthodox stuff like, umm, going to class. pfffffffft.

Even the drinking games have gone soft - these days the kids are playing drinking games where you don't actually drink. Flip Cup? What the fuck is that? Sure it's zany and fun but I prefer games where the drinking IS the game: Boat Races or Anchorman (always a crowd favorite around the old frat house). Beer Pong, Quarters and Caps are all acceptable intermediate party games if you want to include girls. Fine if you're into that. I guess.

Photos are just some stuff I meant to clear off my desktop. One is my residence from my third year in college. The other is my view from when I lived in St. Thomas for a short while during college. So that's fun, if a bit off-topic. Tomorrow: current events! We can't be wildly exciting every day, people.

No comments: