05 May 2009

I-banking isn't what it used to be



This is my friend Zach. He worked at citigroup for several years in equity derivatives. He's in between jobs right now and is spending his free time traveling the world (seriously). I'm not sure if he's in any way responsible for the financial crisis but I'm sure he's responsible for more than one good time. I'm planning on meeting him South America later this summer, probably in Argentina. I hope he brings the hat with him.

I love that you can do this kind of stuff in Mexico and it's more or less acceptable, even encouraged. As far as I know there isn't really any other reason to go to Mexico, besides putting on the shot-glass bandolier and making magic happen.

Note how he is definitely blowing the whistle as he pours the cuervo into the girls mouth. Nice touch, that.

No comments: