18 May 2009

Mid-life crises arriving early this year


I think I'm having a mid-life crisis.

I've heard these things tend to happen after you've had kids and are in your 40's or even as late as your 50's, but mathematically I'd suggest that's a bit of a reach for 'mid-life'. People don't usually live to be 80 or 90. In fact, the data I checked suggests that men live to around 75, which is almost exactly half as old as I am now. Moreover, I think if you're going to have this kind of 'crisis' you should do it as young as possible. Time's a wasting, so I'm getting a head start on mine. I'm proactive like that.

Photo is the crack swine-flu outbreak team. They've got scooters. And masks. I used it b/c while the swine flu paranoia has finally abated (after infecting ~0.00002% of the world's population - I barely missed it) I've got some kind of awesome cold/fever/congestion. Fun!

In other news, this is cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ummm, totally not skooters but segways. maybe this could be step one of your midlife crisis http://www.segwayoctours.com/