19 November 2008

Big news in small things


We had dude day this past weekend. That's when the married guys get a hall pass and get a chance to chain-drink beers with the guys that don't need permission to do those kinds of things. The married guys tend to fall into two categories: 1) the sprinters, who pass out early, b) the committed, who stay up until 3 AM. I was neither; I left at 9.

My friend Jimmy didn't make it. He had had to attend the birth of his child. Man that guy is whipped. Where are his priorities? Katherine Ann arrived on Friday night @ 11:47 PM. I ordered her one of these (is that a onesie?), and also a 'creeper', and one of these, because it comes with matching 49ers booties. I've got the sizes covered from newborn to 12 months. Awesome. Can't wait until she barfs on it.

I need to get this girl started out right. Her dad is a Detroit Lions fan (seriously) and those team colors are ugly. She is beautiful and deserves better. He's also a USC fan, so it's an uphill battle.

No comments: