02 May 2007

photos; you did what?; plus: another dating red flag!


Photo is from my trip to a faraway land. Careful observers will see a person on the stairs in the middle foreground. Good for scale.

------------------
in other news, the fat kid cut his finger doing the dishes last night. minor setback. apply direct pressure, put a band aid on it, etc. after a while it stopped bleeding so I decided to put laundry away. In retrospect, this was not the smartest. it goes great until the very last thing I put away and I bleed on the laundry. that's frustrating. walking away from dresser in a huff, I stubbed my toe sharply on my guitar case. now i'm bleeding on the carpet. it's a crime scene at chez Butterball. tragedy to comedy. I have to wrap foot in a towel, walk downstairs to get spot remover, and clean up the mess. after I applied multiple band-aids i went to bed.

--------------
dating red flags, law school edition: friend KW meets a lot of guys. she's a nice girl, and she's in law school, and she lives in the bay area, so there's a lot of guys to meet. anyways, she met a guy recently and in conversation he said, roughly

I don't like to read to broaden my mind; I prefer TV. I feel my mind is broad enough.

who could disagree with that kind of genius?
---
thanks for reading.

No comments: