23 May 2007

delivering a big digital slice of go f yourself


sometimes you make mistakes. and then you get to pay. If you've been following good case-onomic principles, you get to pay anyway. That's what makes it gooder.

In times like these, your best bet is to get over it, but not before you send out a big digital helping of GO F YOURSELF
  • to the Costa Mesa Police Department for giving me my second red light ticket in as many months. I'm a jackass for getting another ticket, as I was in violation of the letter of the law. As an added bonus, you have bought my eternal disdain. Seriously, go f yourself.
  • to the San Antonio Spurs. I am no big fan of the Suns, but when your "best defensive player" is a cheap shot artist in need of a smack in the face, and your "big shot" artist is a fraud (no one remembers the shots you miss) then I can only hope you lose, and soon.
  • to Ian Thomsen for being an idiot. You deserve your own topic. I'll get right on it.
  • to the guys that damaged my heater/ac thermostat wires when you fixed my drywall. Classic case-onomics: while fixing one thing, break something more expensive. great job. I had that $350 earmarked for my favorite public institution (CMPD), but I'll fit a new wireless thermostat in the budget, too.
There's a lot of love in the room.
a lot.

could be worse. tomorrow I won't care about any of this stuff.
ian thomsen inspired post on idiocy and false reasoning coming soon. get excited.

No comments: