12 December 2006

and I'm off...

Hooray for summer in December.
Blog posts will be infrequent and travel-related for the next couple months. I'm going to spend some time in Argentina and Brasil (I leave on 13 December, get back in February.)
I'll post as often as time and internet availability allow. Once or twice a week, probably.
If you want to do some google mapping on my itinerary, i'm going to the following places:
  • Buenos Aires
  • Foz de Iguazu
  • Florianopolis
  • Rio de Janeiro
  • Buzios
  • Porto Seguro / Arraial d'Ajuda
  • Salvador / Morro de Sao Paolo
  • Fortaleza
  • Jericoacoara
  • then back to Fortaleza, on to Rio, and home.

see you when I get back. and, as always, thanks for reading.
love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

announcing your plans is a good way to hear god laugh

b