06 April 2014

Backlog: Commentary

I got some good comments that I haven't had a chance to get caught up with. Posting a quick photo or whatever takes no time at all. But I'm procrastinating ready now so here we are.

On the sweet photo from when I was younger and my back didn't hurt:
Big Cheese says: actually took note of the t-shirt when I found this.
but more importantly what is the story with titanfall? you over it?
//To which I respond: I couldn't find a way to have fun in the game. The super twitchy gameplay didn't suit me so I died a lot, even after adjusting strategy and loadouts. The game is intended for solo players playing team deathmatch. I like social, objective-based game types. The maps are too small and 6v6 gameplay sucks. There are no rewards for team-based gameplay and the map does not indicate where your teammates are so you cannot exploit any type of advantage by communicating. Not, in my opinion, a good game. Battlefield is far superior but DICE has had wayyyyy too many server issues on the xbone version. Sucks.

Sweet Katie said some nice things about that photo from the wayback machine.
//TWIR: you're the sweetest.

Anonymous commenting on the same photo:
My wife: Oh my god. I don't even really recognize him.
//TWIR: That's pretty much exactly how I feel when I look at it. So.

Ze Newbs and Spud both left awesome Trainspotting-related comments on my post about Tam getting fired intae Thief. Not much to say about that except, Do you shee the beasht? Have you got him in your shights?
Clear enough Mish Moneypenny! Thish should preshent noooo shignificant problem.

Not for nothing, but Landon Donovan scoring in 2010 is the new Archie Gemmill scoring in 1978.

And finally Ze Newbs shares this fun fact about dogs, from one of of my frequent posts about dogs:
canine has biggest % range in body mass of any species. you're welcome.

//

And there we are. Thanks to y'all for reading and sharing feedback. I appreciate it.
I had better go watch Game of Thrones get some work done. 

No comments: