07 September 2010

London / Barcelona / Sevilla / Madrid: see you there

Lincoln said, and it was later relayed to me, that it's 'not the years in your life, but the life in your years'. That might sound cliche and tired to you, but it speaks to me, and it's one of the reasons I planned this trip. 

Juuust about to head down to the airport and catch my flight overseas (waiting on my ride), and, if I'm honest, I'm pretty effing pumped about it.


Wanted to get the word out about my current favorite jam. I've been wearing this one out the past couple weeks. This is it:

Julian Casablancas - Out of the Blue

And I was introduced to this just today: Mumsford and Sons - Little Lion Man

Next post is from Foreign Lands. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fantastic quotes and solid jams, thanks for sharing both. safe and carefree travels...
b