24 September 2010

Is this some kind of intervention?

Just got back from a very long 2 week vacation (more on that in a bit). It was excessive. After going out 14 nights in a row I decided I'd take a break from the booze. So imagine my surprise when I got this incorrectly(??) addressed email in my Inbox.

Coincidence, or is someone trying to tell me something?

-----------------------------------------
Terri
to[redacted, but how did they get my email address? was it an accident? or something more calculated... dun dun DUNNN]
dateWed, Sep 22, 2010 at 9:22 AM
subjectRe: Enquiry from pachills website
Sep 22 (2 days ago)

Dear Colin, [not me but apparently has an email address similar to mine. or maybe it is me??]

Thank you for your interest in Pacific Hills.
We have different pricing depending on the program, length of stay, location, insurance, etc... Please call me direct: 949.973.9153. [949 area code = it's in my neighborhood. coincidence? perhaps not...]
 
In the meantime, while the majority of Pacific Hills’ marketing material is on the website (www.pachills.com), I have provided a brief summary below:

* Pacific Hills has been in business for over 18 years providing short and long-term gender specific treatment programs.
* We offer a dual-diagnosis program, which means that we employ psychiatrists to help bring to the surface the mental health side of each individual’s addiction.
* We offer a Christ-based program of recovery, in addition to a traditional 12-step ‘AA-type” recovery program. Of course, there is a significant amount of overlap between the two programs.

We are also a National referral company and if our treatment center is not the right fit, I will be happy to help you find the best program possible for you.
Thank you and God bless you!
Kindly, Terri

Terri Chaney
Crisis Response Counselor
Pacific Hills Treatment Center
Recovery Options
949-973-9153
terric@pachills.com



On 9/22/10 8:55 AM, "> wrote:


Name :Colin [wtf?]
Phone Number  :N.A.
E-Mail : [redacted again, and not me, i promise]
Comment :cost for 90 day alcohol

No comments: