28 May 2010

Go somewhere, do something (or nothing)


Been feeling like I need to take a break from myself. As shocking as it might sound from someone that has spent years building a monument to himself (some might say a lifetime, to which I say, 'whatever'), I get tired of the usual. Even if the usual is totally bitchin'. So I've been feeling like I need a change of scenery, and I'll take action on that in the coming weeks. In the interim, here's a neat print advertisement that explains the sentiment visually.

Advert was a winner at the ad industry's big self-congratulating do they have every year (Clio's). Sometimes the winners are really good. Sometimes the best ads hardly win anything. This year, the famous Old Spice ad ("I'm on a horse!") won only a bronze for direction, and this won the whole thing. hrmph.

And here's some fun music that I've been using to load-test my speakers: http://www.myspace.com/plushgun

The neighbors seem to really like it.

1 comment:

bsgarcia said...

bought plushgun almost immediately. nice.

b