29 October 2009

File this under "Shit that Dominates"

Just had a quick back and forth with my friend Sonia and wrote the following, which I now share with the world (apologies for the casual approach to caps and punctuation):

halloween is lame in the extreme. I hate it sooooooo much. but there will be people there. I keep telling myself I can handle it. if spencer weren't driving I couldn't deal. but he will drive so I'll just have to dj the ride out there so we don't listen to Europe "Final Countdown" the whole way. yeah this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZkllM8znx4

I was all set to embed the Europe video but it's been disabled.
F that noise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you loose readership when you don't post. you know this. i was bored surfing when i remembered casey has a blog! so i checked it. point being, i forgot re: lack of posts. at least temporarily.