23 April 2019

To the Bikes! (S-Works Venge with Enve Wheels)

After you get done reading the previous post about desperately lonely girls and their hobbyhorses in Finland (or not), you can cleanse your palate with a photo of this glorious bicycle, which has found a loving home with me.

Adoption can be expensive, so I will maybe miss the kidney I had to sell to pay for it, but it rides like a dream. I am very slightly less slow now. And I look good.

If you are curious, this is a custom-built S-Works Venge frame / Aerofly cockpit / Power saddle /  Ultegra di2 groupset / Enve SES AR4.5 Disc wheels laced to Chris King hubs.

Tubeless Hutchinson Sector 28 tires, which I will likely use again, as they have performed well for me. Geared 52/36 in the front, and 11-28 in the rear. The bike is very fast. Not with me on it, but in general, it is fast. And it is a lot of fun to ride.

No comments: