05 May 2018

Weeks and Weeks Go By with No Word

Foggy
Hi peeps! I have not posted to the blogspace because I do not have anything much to share. I, umm, ride my bike? I got to go to San Francisco and hang out with Ze Newbs. That was fun. We went to dinner and one of the courses included this treat with 'San Francisco fog'. Dry ice effects never get old, so we got a big kick out of that. Me and Ze Newbs went to Barcelona to have dinner several years ago, and we had some laughs about that adventure while we caught up over another tasty feast.

Work is a frustration right now so I am looking for a new job. I don't have the skills I need for the job I want so it's time to hit the (digital) books. It would have been smarter to do this a year ago but I was too busy doing dumb shit. (Not strictly true - I was thisclose to getting a new job in December but lost out at the very end to someone with more experience, so it's not like I have been completely useless.)

I was telling Sweet Katie that my sales territories got shifted around so I will not have much cause to travel to the Bay Area on the company dime. I will have to do it on my own, which I will be doing in the Fall. I will provide plenty of advanced notice so that Big Cheese can enjoy me riding my new StumpJumper around in his yard. It's gonna be great. I will be looking at a Caletti gravel bike with 650b wheels in between berms, jumps, ruts and hot laps on Big Cheese lawn(s) and other riding activities while in the region. This stuff is what gets me out of bed in the morning. It's not much, but it is enough.

No comments: