15 December 2013
Thanksgiving Foods, Ranked
This isn't late. I wanted to give the People an opportunity to move past their Thxgiving experience and reflect.
Delicious items on your thanksgiving table, ranked:
1. Pumpkin pie, FIRST ABOVE ALL, FOREVER
2. Dressing with sausage and turkey giblets, cooked outside of the bird (hence: 'dressing' and not 'stuffing'). If you omit the giblets and sausage it will lack savory and body. Don't do that.
3. (tie) Sweet Potatoes in any form, but especially baked spicy with cream OR baked with butter. There must be butter.
3. (tie) Cranberry sauce, homemade
6. Turkey, dark meat
7. Homemade corn bread
8. Green bean casserole
11. Boring ass mashed potatoes
12. Cranberry sauce from a can
13. Any type of seasonal roasted vegetable
14. A generous serving of disappointment and rejection
11. Turkey, white meat