03 December 2011

It's a big step I'm not sure I'm ready

Vernazza (Cinque Terre) - Everyone takes this picture; wouldn't you?
I never posted the Italy pictures. Actually I have no recollection of whether or not I posted the Italy pictures but it's a safe bet that I didn't. You care.

Anyway, here's the processed photos of the trip I took to Tuscany and Cinque Terre (not part of Tuscany, apparently). Processed = resized and maybe auto-level colors in photoshop. Otherwise they are not retouched. We visited Pisa, Lucca, Cinque Terre (stayed in Monterrosso), Florence and Siena. The cooking photos are from a cooking class we took outside of Florence. I was in charge of the camera for part of that so I took a lot of pictures. Skip past them if you're over it. 


Italy, 18-28 August 2011

1 comment:

Sweet Katie said...

Yay! Italy pictures! Good job CCF.